Arturo Cisneros, a 17+ year professional of the Music Touring Industry and Jason Couvillion, Founding Partner of Bruvion Travel a 15+ year entertainment travel firm have teamed up to bring this in-depth discussion about understanding entertainment groups and what it takes to win and keep their business.
Arturo Cisneros has been a concert tour manager for 16+ years and also brings 6 years hotel management experience from 4 star properties. Clients Art has worked with are: Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow, k.d. lang, The Go-Go’s, Luis Miguel, Colbie Calliat and many others.
Jason Couvillion, Partner of Bruvion, has years of combined experience handling travel for various touring artist, such as: Cher, Sade, Pink, Tina Turner, Janet Jackson, Beck, Black Keys and many others. Bruvion is honored to have members of their team currently sitting on various advisory boards for hotels and airlines.
Together they have combined a straightforward, clear and concise approach to making the partnership between Tour Management, Travel Manager (Agent) and Hotels a more cohesive one.
E.T.A. is a discussion amongst industry experts, leaders and professionals with the objective of going in depth into the world of Entertainment Travel and understanding each partners Accountability role.
The Entertainment Market is a one that can be very rewarding, but it comes with its challenges. Understanding the market and ensuring the needs and expectations of the client are met within your companies business structure are just some of those challenges. E.T.A. is here to help with those challenges.
We will discus the following topics in depth:
1. Understanding the Group
2. Quoting the Group
3. Contracting the Group
4. Setting up the Group
5. Group Arrival
6. Group In-House
The goal after the discussion is that all partners walk away with the following and more…
• Gaining a better understanding of how Entertainment Groups operate and what their expectations of hotels are.
• Making your hotel more entertainment friendly.
• Receiving front line knowledge from a veteran Entertainment Travel Manager and Concert Tour Manager.
• Walk away with an entertainment group checklist created exclusively by Bruvion Travel.
• Positioning your hotel to be in a better place to bid for Entertainment Groups and service them.
• Strengthening your relationship with Entertainment Travel Firms and Tour Managers.